Welcome to Social-o-logy Invitations and Design!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Alas, I'm getting my blog up and running! This has been a project a year in the works and its finally coming to life. (You don't know how excited that makes me)!

Just a year ago, I was in the midst of planning a wedding to the man of my dreams - awww! I am SOO excited to be married to him and thank God each and every day for bringing him into my life. (Seriously, I thought I would never meet the "one")! However, there is a part of me that will always miss the the wedding planning process. You just never get that time back!

...but then I sparked the idea for Social-o-logy Invitations and Design! I figure if I can no longer create things for my own wedding day, I can help others by creating things for theirs, or other big events in their lives! After all life holds many, many celebrations! So come on in and take a look around!

P.S. I will be the first to admit that I'm quite "wordy," so if nothing else, take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think! This is about "(Your) Life's Biggest Moments!" I'm here to make things that will make you happy! :)

...and as for what makes me happy, it would definitely be this day! I just thought I'd share since it is the whole reason Social-o-logy came about in the first place!



**Wedding pictures taken by Jenny Wymore & Amanda Trumper of "You May Kiss Wedding Photography." They did an awesome job capturing our special day and definitely come highly recommended! In addition to wedding photography, they both also own individual maternity/ children's photography businesses. Be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails