Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome to Social-o-logy Invitations and Design - a business born out of an absolute obsession with weddings and special events! :)

At Social-o-logy, our goal is to help make your "Life's Biggest Moment" ones to remember. Whether its an invitation, an announcement, or simply a gift tag, we want to provide you with a unique product that will be remembered for years to come!

A little bit about Lisa...
My name is Lisa Jennings and I am the owner and lead designer. A native Texan, I graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in December 2001 with a degree in advertising. From there, I moved to New York City to pursue my career and fulfill my big city dreams. I loved each and every second of living in the "Big Apple" and wouldn't trade it for the world! However, upon the birth of my first nephew in October 2004, I decided it was time to move home to my family and Houston. ...and it's definitely a decision I don't regret! I met my husband Jay in August of 2006 and we were married in April 2009.

It's him and our wedding that I have to thank for helping me bring Social-o-logy to life! :) Like many brides, I pondered, planned, and executed what I considered to be my perfect wedding day. You can ask him - I ate, drank, and slept our wedding! ...and aside from the torrential downpour that forced our planned outdoor wedding inside, it was everything I thought it would be. However, when I found myself searching wedding blogs and websites long after our wedding was over, I knew I had an obsession! It's also how I knew I wanted to start an invitation and design business. I figured if I could no longer create things for my own wedding, I could help others by creating things for theirs, or other life events. After all, life is full of many, many celebrations!

So come on in and take a look around! We'd love to work with you and are here to customize an existing design or bring a new idea to life!

We welcome you to Social-o-logy!
Related Posts with Thumbnails