Introducing Mack Wallace Dunn!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My latest project... Welcoming Baby Mack Wallace Dunn into this world! I felt completely honored when his mom, Gina Dunn, contacted me to make his baby announcements. After all, this is the first introduction of Mack that many of his friends and family will receive. He is such a precious little guy and an amazing blessing to his family.


...and his mom, well she's an amazing artist! You can check out her work here. I can only imagine how she must inspire her children, because she inspires me with her creative talents and the ability to balance family with running her own art studio/ Etsy business. I look forward to learning a thing or two from her! :)



Congratulations, Gina, Craig, Annabella, and Callum!

1 comment:

Gina Marie Dunn said...

Thank you, Lisa! You did such an amazing job with these, from start to finish. It was so awesome to see you bring my creative vision to life, and you were so easy to work with. Can't wait for you to design his Baptism invitations!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails