Christiana's Bachelorette Travel Pack - Part Uno!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

...So let me tell you that I am oh so excited about this project! Christiana was our wedding coordinator at Courtyard on St. James and she did an AMAZING job! I definitely have her to thank for making our wedding a success in the midst of a torrential downpour. ...so needless to say, when her sister contacted me to put together a "Bachelorette Travel Pack" for her, I jumped on the opportunity! Anything I can do to help the girl that saved our wedding day, I'm all about it!

Christiana will be getting married April 2, 2010 at Courtyard on St. James. I can only imagine how beautiful her wedding will be!

...but before the big day, she will enjoy a bachelorette weekend in Austin, TX. ...I created Boarding Pass Invites for the event. :)


My favorite part of these invites is the response card. We wanted to do something that was different than just an email or phone RSVP,  so the RSVP card will be torn off from the ticket - just as if a flight attendant was tearing the ticket before boarding a plane! The right side of the card is perforated and fits into the smaller response envelope.


 
Note that this is only part uno... There is more to come!!!  :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of your work!! It looks really good, sister.

Jenny Wymore said...

You are so creative Lisa! I know you will do well with this venture...your wedding is proof of that! Love your site!

Social-o-logy Invitations & Design said...

Thanks, Jenny! I really appreciate that! :) Thanks to you too, Kelley!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails