Would you like a business card?

Saturday, April 24, 2010

So I've been thinking that I need to get much better about carrying my business cards around and handing them out to people! Because I haven't been doing this, and haven't made my husband do it as well, I may have let an opportunity pass me by. :( As my husband was standing in line at the post office doing my last mailing, a lady commented on the envelopes he was holding. He made certain that she knew he didn't create all those labels and proceeded to promote me - I love my husband! She asked for my web address, but with the dashes in there, and so much to remember, I doubt she'll ever find me. If only he had a business card! ...and don't you think I haven't stocked his wallet with several since that day! I have also stocked my stash thanks to this super cute business card holder I just ordered from Quiltish. Allissa Jacobs creates all kinds of cute bags, pouches, baby bibs, and more - be sure to check out her Etsy shop! I just love how this card holder is the same colors as Social-o-logy. :)


....and just in case you want a business card, here it is! ...well, in electronic format anyway. If you'll let me, I'll stash your wallet too. :)


Thanks again to Dumplin Design Studio for the blog and business card design!!

4 comments:

Kelley Nettles said...

I want LOTS of business cards!! I'll take that business card holder, too. I think all of it is soooo cute!

Shay Bocks said...

aww...they printed so nicely! I agree - that case is adorable!

Social-o-logy Invitations & Design said...

I know I'm late in responding, but they really did print great, Shay! Thanks so much!!

Muhammad Ashfaq said...

fantastic.Each piece is made by lots of love & attention to every little detail and It will enjoy moments for me.
Plastic Card

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails