I love me some TCBY! :)

Friday, May 7, 2010

A couple of months back, I was interviewed by Gina Dunn for her blog series "Thursday's Other Creative Soul." It was such an honor to be included in the segment. I have completed a couple of projects for the Dunn's and enjoyed working with Gina immensely on both! If you interested in reading the interview, you can click here. :)

...and the point about being passionate about TCBY - check this out.   I realized today I might have a serious addiction. The sad thing, each one of these are the same thing -  Peanut Butter Delight - Mmmm!!! I seriously think they put something in this stuff besides milk and live active cultures. It's an addiction! It doesn't help that the girl behind the counter told me the other day, "our yogurt has more live active cultures than Dannon and other standard yogurts." I'm in trouble! All you have to do is tell me that its good for me and I'll be eating it every single day! I recently became vegetarian and this is pretty much the only thing that is keeping me from becoming vegan. (The vegetarian choice was made was after watching "Food Inc." and reading "The Kind Diet", but that's a whole other blog post in itself)!

Anyway, enough about that! Check out the interview, Gina's amazing work, and her EtsyTCBY.  ...and planning my next trip to the gym! :) shop! While you do that, I'll be enjoying a bowl of

*Note: You're probably thinking TCBY still exists?? If you are - GO! I think it's a ton better than it used to be - obviously. ;-) Also, so you don't leave with an image of me sitting down with all 3 tubs of yogurt, I only have this much because there isn't a TCBY very close to me anymore. I just stock up each time I go!

3 comments:

Gina Marie Dunn said...

Lisa, you crack me up! Speaking of crack, I do believe that is the secret ingredient in TCBY, thus its addictive powers. Thanks again for doing such great work on our baby announcements and moving announcements. ..I have told all my friends about Social-o-logy.

Unknown said...

You do love you some TCBY! I'll have to ask you to give me the scoop (hee, hee) about why TCBY is better now than it used to be. I didn't realize it changed! I don't frequent TCBY like you, but those yogurt containers in the picture are making me want to find one now!

Social-o-logy Invitations & Design said...

Gina, I definitely think you're right about the crack - ha!! ...and thanks so much - you're the best!

Kelley, you're definitely related to our dad with that comment! ;-) I just think TCBY might have a reputation as being the yogurt place from the 90s. All I remember about it back then was boring vanilla with some gummy bears on top. Personally not a fan of soft serve. I highly recommend the hand scooped though. ...Kelley, if you go, pick me up some more, would you?! ;-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails