Social-o-logy Town Hall Meeting :)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

...okay, so not really a meeting. I just feel like I have completely neglected my blog these past few weeks and thought I would make it sound really important so you would want to read. :) The lack of posts is definitely not because I don't have new projects to post. It's exactly the opposite. I have been b-u-s-y!! ...and loving every second! Please bear with me as I get all of my new projects posted - it may take a bit!

I also wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a break from design work for at least the next month. (Big things are going on the Jennings way that will occupy most of my time these next several weeks). I will be back though, so please keep checking. Heck, it may take a month to get all of my new projects posted!! :).

...and if you do have an event coming up and invitations can wait until July or later, please feel free to contact me at any time! It's never too early to get ideas rolling. I just may not be able to get you design options right away.

One other thing I should also mention is that design fees will be put into affect when I'm back to business. :) I have waived them for these first several months, but I'm quickly realizing how time consuming custom work can be. ...No worries though, the fees won't be through the roof! :) For those of you that I have worked with over the past several months, thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing me to build my portfolio through your events!

In addition to custom work, I am also going to be working on a variety of "standard" invitations to post on my Etsy site. It has been sitting there lonely and sad for months now!

...and for the complete random part of this post, here is a pic of my husband, me, and my in-laws painted on the wall of our favorite sushi restaurant. I think you know you eat at a restaurant too much when they paint your picture on the wall!! I really love the idea though - SO creative! The owners weren't sure what kind of art to get for the wall, so they had an artist paint caricatures of their regular customers. Let me tell you, it is very strange to walk in and see your face staring back at you! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sister, I left you two awards on my blog. I know you may not know what to do with them yet (I don't either- how do I put them on my blog??), but I think you deserve them anyway! Love you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails