The Birthday Party - Littlest Pet Shop!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How cute is the birthday girl?! I love this picture and that cake! I'm always amazed by people who can decorate cakes. That is definitely a creative talent that passed me by!                                                                                                       
Mady's 5th birthday was celebrated with a pool party in her backyard. ...I have to admit, I was always jealous of those people with summer birthdays. There just aren't many fun things you can do like that in January! ...but I'm glad Mady gets to reap the benefits of a May birthday! :)
To help decorate the backyard and set the tone for the party, Social-o-logy created a banner, centerpieces, food tags, and favor tags. Her mom had the outfit made - SO cute. It even has a ruffle around the ankle - almost like bell bottoms! I must find out who made the outfit and the cake to be able to pass on to all of you San Antonians! :)


Unfortunately, I can't sell most of these images, so I have plans to change this invitation and accessories to a Parisian theme. Can't you see a black poodle, or something along those lines in place of the Littlest Pet Shop character?! 


Happy 5th birthday, Mady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails