Bottles, Bibs & Crawfish - The Shower!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

So if you remember a couple of months back, I created the invitation pictured here for a baby shower/ crawfish boil. Junae, the hostess, was nice enough to share these photos from the actual shower. (Thanks, Junae)!


I absolutely LOVE that cake! Made by It's A Piece of Cake right here in Houston! Basically she turned my invitation into a cake – talent, pure talent! …and pure awesomeness to see my invitation turned into a cake! The banner and cupcake toppers were made by me to coordinate with the invite. :)

Thanks again, Junae for allowing me to be a part of your sister’s baby shower! I still think this is one awesome baby shower idea!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love everything about your invitation! I love the colors, the design, the cute bottles, etc. Maybe you should make the baby a mobile with those bottles. Ha!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails