Blog Award!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Okay, okay, so it came from my sister, but it’s still an honor! I’m so lucky to have family and friends that are so supportive of me and my endeavors. My sister is one of my biggest fans, as am I one of hers. Seriously, if there is anyone that can put a smile on my face when I’m having a bad day, it’s her. The girl is absolutely, 100%, crazy, cuckoo, wacky, nutty you name it, it describes her! …and I absolutely mean that in a good way. If you need a smile put on your face, check out her blog – you’re sure to leave with hurting cheeks. I seriously don’t know where she comes up with this stuff!!! 

On a side note, don’t you like her new blog design? It was created by Dumplin Design Studio, who also created mine! Great job, Shay!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa, it was so nice of you to give me a little blog commercial. I tell you where I get this stuff. My head! It ain't RAHT!

Nitesh Sharma said...

good information share with us. nice post. If you want to.. Than visit my website General post

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails