Alice in Wonderland Bridal Shower - Sneak Peak!

Monday, June 14, 2010

If I haven’t told you, I've had some amazing clients! I love that I get to meet all kinds of new people via Social-o-logy. I woke up this morning to find that Social-o-logy had been mentioned on the blog for Kelley Cannon Events via a recent client of mine, Karla Mitchell. Karla lives in Washington DC and works for Kelley (who by the way creates amazing events)! ...I seriously love this industry and how many wonderful people there are. Thanks so much for the press, Kelley!

Click here to check out Kelley and crew’s work, and here to check out the post. Kelley shares how to create awesome idea boards like this one created by Karla.


 …and in case you’re wondering, the items in the top right and top left hand corners are products of Social-o-logy. :) Karla is hosting an Alice in Wonderland themed bridal shower and Social-o-logy created all of the “accessories!”

More pics to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails