Mady is 5!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

It has only taken me well over a month to post these photos, but I'm finally getting around to Mady's birthday party invitation! Mady Kate holds a very special place in my heart as she was the flower girl in our wedding, She is my best friend's niece and is like family to me. Needless to say I was thrilled to complete this project!

If you remember sometime back, I mentioned I was working on another "character" party. This was the one! Mady is a big fan of Littlest Pet Shop, so that was her theme of choice. Instead of going with the traditional royal blue associated with Littlest Pet Shop though, we opted for hot pink, pastel pink, black, & white. Basically we put our own spin on things! :) I also made this a 2-sided invitation, so either way you turn it, Mady was greeted with birthday wishes! Here are the pics...


Please stay tuned for the party "accessories" that were created to match the invite! I'll be posting those as soon as I can! :)

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails