Christiana's Bachelorette Travel Pack - Part Dos!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm finally posting the second part of Christiana's bachelorette travel pack! Christiana spent this past weekend celebrating her final days as a single lady. The plan was to hit 6th street in Austin and visit various bars of various countries - Mexico, Cuba, Ireland, etc. Each page of the passport had a dare printed on it that Christiana was to complete in order to get her passport "stamped." I can't wait to hear how successful she was!


The second, or should I say third part, of the travel pack were Austin maps that I created with the itinerary of the weekend. ...and what a fun weekend they had planned! Spa time, wine tasting, eating, bar hopping - what every bachelorette weekend should be, right?! I printed a map for every person in her bachelorette party crew. I had so, so much fun creating this! It really made me miss Austin!

...and in case you didn't catch the first part of the travel pack, here is a picture of the boarding pass invitations. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails