I Heart Etsy!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm sure anyone that knows me knows about my love for Etsy. ...but I have to tell you - if you don't already know - it has got to be one of the best sites ever! Seriously, I could spend hours perusing Etsy store fronts. There are so many creative, talented, and gifted people in this world and Etsy is proof. I just wanted to share some of my most recent Etsy purchases/ gifts to show you why I think its so great!

First of all, I have Shay at Dumplin Design Studio to thank for my amazing blog makeover. If you're in the market for a blog design, she definitely comes highly recommended. She's great at what she does and she's super quick! :)

Second, my husband bought me the coolest necklace ever for Valentines. It comes from the people over at Rock My World Inc. The front side is both mine and Jay's fingerprints. We used our wedding ring fingers to be extra mushy and sentimental. ...and then the back side has both of our initials. I just love this necklace because it has so much meaning!



Lastly, I just purchased these fortune cookie slippers for my friend's one-year-old daughter. I absolutely love these and am seriously contemplating getting a pair for myself. They seem SO comfortable!! These come from Sushi Booties. I really LOVE that they put the date of her first birthday on the shoes as "lucky numbers." So cute!


I will be posting my latest project very soon, but just thought I would share some other people's creative work in the meantime! ...and if you have never been on Etsy - go as fast as you can! ;-) ...and please take note that Social-o-logy has a store front that will hopefully be opening very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails