The Dunn's Have Moved!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What an exciting year the Dunn's have had! A new baby in the family, a thriving art career for Gina, and now a new house! ...and it's only April - well close enough anyway! I was excited when the Dunn's contacted me to make their moving announcements. They requested something Anthropologie-ish - as in the store that I love oh so much! Needless to say I was much obliged to meet that request. See the "winning" announcement below...


...and I say "winning" because I bombarded them with several options! I'm sure you will eventually see the other options on my site as well. ...maybe when we sell our own house! :)

P.S. The actual announcement had their entire address and phone number. I just didn't think they would like me sharing that information with the world!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I love the yellow birds! And it DOES look very Anthropologie-ish!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails